RON BURGUNDY (TOURETTES ASSOCIATION) bourbon, red wine, lemon, mint $8
SIDECAR Pierre Ferrand cognac, orange liqueur, lemon $10
BLOOD & SAND Monkey Shoulder scoth, Cherry Heering, sweet vermouth, oj $8
AVIATION Aviation gin, Creme de Violette, Luxardo, lemon $12
OLD FASHIONED Buffalo Trace bourbon, demerara sugar, bitters, cherry, orange peel $9
DAIQUIRI Flor de Cana rum, simple syrup, lime juice $8
GIN SOUR Ford’s gin. egg white, lemon juice $8
ALAMO AMBER LAGER 5.5
AUSTIN EASTCIDERS ORIGINAL 5.5
CELIS WHITE ALE 5.5
SHINER SEASONAL 5.5
BIGBEND BREWING TEJAS CLARA 4.5
HIGH WHEEL BETTY KOLSCH 6.5
HIGH WHEEL 6.5
SAVE THE WORLD SEASONAL 6.5
SAVE THE WORLD GRISSETE ALE 6.5
RANGER CREEK HEFEWEIZEN 6.5
FREETAIL SEASONAL 6.5
AUSTIN EASTSIDERS 5.5
ALAMO GOLDEN ALE/AMBER LAGER 5.5
BOMBSHELL BLONDE 5.5
BUD LIGHT 3.5
FREETAIL “BAT OUTTA HELLES” 5.5
MICHELOB ULTRA 4.5
REAL ALE GOSE 5.5
SHINER BOCH (16 OZ.) 5.5
DOS EQUIS (16 OZ.) 6.5
MODELO ESPECIAL (16 OZ.) 4.5
LONE STAR/LIGHT (16 OZ.) 3.5
A TO Z - PINOT NOIR, PINO GRIS, CHARDONNAY 8
FALL CREEK CABERNET 9
HOUSE 8 OZ. 9
HOW IT WORKS
Each time patrons make food and drink purchases, they receive tokens to cast their vote for one of three featured nonprofits that month. The charity with the most votes at the end of the month receives the lion’s share of the profits from the bar. The Tourette Association of America receives 10% of the profits every month; the remaining 90% goes to the three competing charities in a 60/30/10% split to first, second, and third places, respectively.
The three featured charities are chosen by the Friends of The Cherrity Bar (FOCB), a diverse panel of volunteers representing the many faces of giving in the community. The FOCB meet quarterly to review application submissions and select the charities for each month of the upcoming quarter.
Step # 1 - Learn About the charities: Read about each of this month’s charities in the front foyer of the cherrity bar
step # 2 - eat, drink, and have fun! enjoy delicious food and drinks to support these deserving organizations. at checkout, your server will give you tokens based on your purchases. one token per drink; one token per $10 spent on food.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!!
Step # 3 - visit a voting station before you leave and place your tokens in your favorite charities voting box. Like more than one? spread the love and drop tokens in any or all boxes. Voting stations are located at the entry foyer in the cherrity bar and at the hostess stand at the ramen bar at cherrity bar.
The Cherrity Bar’s Ongoing Charitable Cause
Founded in 1972, The Tourette Association of America (formerly known as the Tourette Syndrome Association) has emerged as the premier national non-profit organization working to make life better for all people affected by Tourette and Tic Disorders. We do this by:
Raising public awareness and fostering social acceptance.
Working to advance scientific understanding, treatment options and care.
Educating professionals to better serve the needs of children, adults and families challenged by Tourette and Tic Disorders.
Advocating for public policies and services that promote positive school, work and social environments.
Providing help, hope and a supportive community across the nation.
Empowering our community to deal with the complexities of this spectrum of disorders.
We offer resources and referrals to help people and their families cope with the problems that occur with TS. We raise public awareness and counter media stereotypes about TS. Our membership includes individuals, families, relatives, and medical and allied professionals working in the field.
Program development, education and medical programs, government outreach, adherence to the Tourette Association of America’s mission, maximizing efforts, minimizing expenses, TeamTourette events, awareness month, publications, chapter relations, research grants, scientific and medical conferences, are ongoing efforts of the Tourette Association of America’s full-time professional staff.